YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Players Caught

<< < (2/5) > >>

IAA Fan:
The Lake Club is a golf course over in Butler County PA. We really cannot delete a post that we do not like. I do not know anything of this though. You are right, it does seem "fishy".

pittsburghpenguin:
The Lake Golf Club is not in Butler County. That is The Lake Arthur Country Club. If you Google Lake Golf Club it's in Poland,Oh. I didn't say i didn't like the thread. I said to delete it if the rumors weren't true.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on July 17, 2011, 10:27:02 PM ---The Lake Club is a golf course over in Butler County PA. We really cannot delete a post that we do not like. I do not know anything of this though. You are right, it does seem "fishy".

--- End quote ---

1AA - the lake club is located on south ave extension south of western reserve road. Owned by Muransky I believe.

Regardless, would be nice to know if this is true or not, but nice of the board to be open minded enough to let it ride for now.

penguinpower:
Poland players never pan out anyway.  They all quit when the going gets tough.  Look at the track record of thier FB players over the last 10 years.

Pita:
Can't believe what I am reading. 

Someone who has no first hand information posts something to BLACK BALL the University with utter gossip from a golf course outing/  IF,  in my opinion, they had any common decency, would have kept the story to themselves.  I, for example, went to a gathering of devoted YSU fans last evening, never mentioned this gossip......you know why......IT IS GOSSIP.......  GOSSIP of this sort  BREEDS HATRED.

Is that perhaps .......the goal of the poster??????????

GO PENGUINS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version