YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Any news on basketball schedules?

<< < (2/5) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on June 27, 2011, 02:45:46 PM ---On cue, another one.

--- End quote ---

I aim to please  :o

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on June 22, 2011, 06:11:19 PM ---Another quality post by bigred--out of 3050 posts, maybe 3 had some actual substance. Indy, I heard we're playing at Penn State, and have return road games with Samford, St Francis, Toledo, and Buffalo. UC-Riverside has to return the Bracket Buster game from 2 seasons ago and our Bracket Buster game this year is on the road. We also would be going to Bowling Green from last years Bracket Buster, but that might be delayed until 2012-2013.

--- End quote ---

That's 3 more than you

ItalianPenguin:
And yet another insignificant idiot heard from. Indy, if you have any bkb questions, send me a private message so we can circumvent these idiots.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: GoGuins on June 28, 2011, 09:54:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on June 22, 2011, 06:11:19 PM ---Another quality post by bigred--out of 3050 posts, maybe 3 had some actual substance. Indy, I heard we're playing at Penn State, and have return road games with Samford, St Francis, Toledo, and Buffalo. UC-Riverside has to return the Bracket Buster game from 2 seasons ago and our Bracket Buster game this year is on the road. We also would be going to Bowling Green from last years Bracket Buster, but that might be delayed until 2012-2013.

--- End quote ---

That's 3 more than you

--- End quote ---

LOL Thanks John :)

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on June 29, 2011, 12:00:04 AM ---And yet another insignificant idiot heard from. Indy, if you have any bkb questions, send me a private message so we can circumvent these idiots.

--- End quote ---

Lighten up Francis!!  Since when have you become significant?!

Carry on  fb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version