YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Any news on basketball schedules?

<< < (3/5) > >>

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on June 29, 2011, 12:00:04 AM ---And yet another insignificant idiot heard from. Indy, if you have any bkb questions, send me a private message so we can circumvent these idiots.

--- End quote ---

Tough talk grandpa from behind a PC.  The only thing you're good for on here is insulting people.  I'm guessing you wouldn't call me that to my face

ItalianPenguin:
I'm shaking in my boots. You're the one who interceded in this. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. I call 'em as I see 'em.

ysuindy:
For once I would like to make a basketball post that stays as a basketball post and stays on topic.  If its not the Fire Slocum crowd hijacking the thread, its alleged YSU fans stepping in to take shots at the basketball team.  No call at all for any of the other posts on this topic.  Very disappointed in some YSU fans - but maybe the problem is they aren't YSU fans - just YSU football fans.

Wick250:
Indy,

You have underlined a disturbing phenomenon that has no rational explanation.  In the past, our football-only fans just ignored the basketball program.  Recently, some seem to go out of their way to trash it.  Why?  It is not like basketball is draining funds out of the football budget.  Very bizarre.  Sadly there are very few "comprehensive" YSU fans left.

ItalianPenguin:
As I said Indy, and Wick also, PM me with any questions you may have down the road and I'll do my best to answer them. No point continuing to post public.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version