YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pete Remains in the Ice Castle ...turf replacement underway

<< < (2/2)

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: pennyguin1 on June 20, 2011, 10:34:31 PM ---What were they thinking of replacing Pete with. The Block Y. Personally I love Pete in the middle of the field. Makes us unique.

Lucky and I were actually still at YSU when the tore up the turf back in 2002. I think somewhere at the Igloo(the GuinFamily's homestead) there is a piece of the turf there.

Um also if I do make it to a YSU home game this year, and it is cold. HubbyGuin bought me a hat that is in the shape of Penguin.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I understand that coach did not think it was very mean to have a penguin, and wanted a "Y". I would have accepted a letter-Y, as long as it had Pete's head on it. However, I still wanted a full-Pete. Also Penny, we will now have to have a photo of your hat posted here.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on June 21, 2011, 04:14:40 PM ---
Yes, I understand that coach did not think it was very mean to have a penguin, and wanted a "Y". I would have accepted a letter-Y, as long as it had Pete's head on it. However, I still wanted a full-Pete. Also Penny, we will now have to have a photo of your hat posted here.

--- End quote ---

He should probably worry more about finishing games than what's on the field....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version