YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

""NOTHING GOING ON"

<< < (2/2)

IAA Fan:
This is one year that I am glad to see end. Even our indoor track season was a "bust". Baseball just finished at 12-39 ...having the worst record in school history. No WATTS yet. Although some sports made strides (our football offense, both basketball teams and soccer) but nothing "earth shattering". I am placing this one on the shelf and looking forward to 2011-12 ...and summer camp. Recruits will start to show up now that the quarter is over.

Wick250:
Agreed.  This had to be the worst year ever based upon won/lost records in virtually every sport.  The pain was compounded by the ridiculous last minute losses in football and multiple close game losses in basketball.  Fortunately, we can enter 2011-2012 with reasonable promise in football and women's basketball.  Women's track is also healthy.  As for the rest, well, not good.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Pita on May 21, 2011, 06:00:57 PM ---Guinpen.........thanks for the "young lady".........at my age I  no longer
bite my tongue, I  say what I wish and everyone has to roll with that.
Next thing you know, I'll be banned

--- End quote ---

Feisty too, you go girl

Pita:
Not truly feisty, you just no longer care about soft touching stuff, you just think "for as long as I'm here, I'll say what I think"....if people want to deal with that, "O K".....if not.........sorry don't read what I write.

Don't want to offend anyone, never have, never will.  But the close of chapters in ones life, surely brings ,on a different perpestive of........WHAT IS IMPORTANT.  For me, who just passed that very important #  of "80" (and mixes and makes a good Manhattan and joins in a toast with)
I can only hope, I have plus years.  Who knows???  I don't, but I'll still be the best cheerleader YSU has ever had, home or away......no uniform, no scholarship....nothing.........just loving what I believe in...YSU.

Dracula:
Perfectly said. May you & your lovey be here for another 80 plus. YSU will be blessed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version