YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bob Hannons letter to the editor

(1/7) > >>

Pita:
Tho I have found it rather odd that not one comment has been made on this site about the OSU Jim Tressel BIG news  today with Bob Hannons letter to the editor in the Vindicator, I surely thought the site would be humming.

Is everyone (like me) in the state of shock?  Or is it the consideration that "silence is golden"?

Guess I keep looking for someone to say "it can't be".

Dracula:
Oh, It be.

YsuPride:
Great letter to the editor by Hannon.   Let's all hope the best for Tressel.

Wick250:
Pita,

Please understand that some of us just do not care about Ohio State, and the troubles that Tressel is enduring have no interest for us.  I certainly appreciate what the man did for us for fifteen years, but it should be obvious that Tressel will not survive this.  He was doomed from the moment that he notified the quarterback's "handler" about the allegations instead of his AD or president.

YSUGO:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on May 01, 2011, 07:56:30 PM ---Pita,

Please understand that some of us just do not care about Ohio State, and the troubles that Tressel is enduring have no interest for us.  I certainly appreciate what the man did for us for fifteen years, but it should be obvious that Tressel will not survive this.  He was doomed from the moment that he notified the quarterback's "handler" about the allegations instead of his AD or president.

--- End quote ---

Really...i guess you have a problem with the new indoor complex that he gave what a couple a million...we will have him take it back...and you can pick up the slack!!!! oh you can't!!!  JT will always be a part of our football legacy and unfortnately some of the haters can't understand that!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version