YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Congratulation Butler

<< < (5/6) > >>

YsuPride:
Ip,
I seem to get under your skin.  You must be related to slocum or just like losing.  By the way nobody employs me I run my own business of 200 employees that probably keeps you employed unless you work for ysu which I suspect you do.    I would like to see YSU win more than anyone.  Don't worry about grammer worry about YSU winning.

Dmorton:
Please recruit someone other than a 5'9" point guard.  I want some damn big men that can atleast hold their own on the boards.  Eargle can't do it by himself.   

IAA Fan:
The truth is that UConn played YSU/HL basketball, and won. They played all half-court ball and defense. Butler had 4-to-1 advantage under the basket, as UConn players all rushed to set their defense, and the one remaining UConn player still came down with the rebound every time.

FYI, these interviews for Slocum are great, and can do nothing but help us out. If it does absolutely nothing for us ...then what did it hurt?

ItalianPenguin:

--- Quote from: ysuindy on April 04, 2011, 09:23:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: YsuPride on April 04, 2011, 08:19:11 PM --- Shouldn't Slocum be out recruiting instead of being a Buter reality star.  Signing date is April 13th

We just tell it like it is.

--- End quote ---

Uh - no he shouldn't be out recruiting.  Its an NCAA no-contact "dead" period from March 31 until April 7.   Final Four is always a dead period - and the annual coaches convention. 

--- End quote ---
Indy--you mean Captain Repeatmyself doesn't know what he's talking about?? Shocking :D

HLecter:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on April 04, 2011, 06:12:25 PM ---Pita--Nova75's problem stems from NOT having any solid, meaningful conversations with his own father. I don't believe he's necessarily a bad person, just one who didn't (and still doesn't get) any proper fatherly advice.

--- End quote ---

Hey you win some, you lose some.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version