YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Butler 71 Pittsburgh 70

<< < (2/2)

Wick250:
Indy,

Just proves that you have got a really smart kid and that you raised him properly! 8)

IAA Fan:
Washington gave the game away today as well. Twice they grabbed the rebound off of a 1 and 1, and missed.

I think the Butler foul was called and proper. Put them at the line and make them beat you. No chance for a rebound and no time off the clock. The missed charity toss was called. Heck, the assistant Butler coach almost ran out and whispered it in his ear, before he acknowledged it. I was just praying it went in. We were at Quaker Steak watching it. There was some wrestling tournament somewhere in ytown and the place was packed with wrestlers, all watching the NCAA finals. There was a wrestler from Youngstown that went to Kent in the final. He lost very quickly though. All of the wrestlers were cheering for him.

ELPENGUIN:
On ESPN radio this morning around noon there was an interview with Mack of Butler. He was asked about his foul, then about the end of the game and last question asked was "Well your team lost a lot of games this year compared to last year in the Horizon League, was there a moment that turned things around for the team"  replied Mack, " After the loss at Youngstown Sate, we as a team had a long ride back to Indianapolis, and practice was very much more .......focused."

We helped get Butler ready for the tournament?

ysuindy:
EL - From a fan perspective in Indy, the bandwagon was getting pretty empty after the YSU game.  My son didn't get nearly the grief he thought he would for wearing his YSU sweatshirt to school the next day.
Rest assured the bandwagon has filled back up.

HLecter:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on March 20, 2011, 06:27:45 PM ---Washington gave the game away today as well. Twice they grabbed the rebound off of a 1 and 1, and missed.

I think the Butler foul was called and proper. Put them at the line and make them beat you. No chance for a rebound and no time off the clock. The missed charity toss was called. Heck, the assistant Butler coach almost ran out and whispered it in his ear, before he acknowledged it. I was just praying it went in. We were at Quaker Steak watching it. There was some wrestling tournament somewhere in ytown and the place was packed with wrestlers, all watching the NCAA finals. There was a wrestler from Youngstown that went to Kent in the final. He lost very quickly though. All of the wrestlers were cheering for him.

--- End quote ---

Basketball players play with balls.

Wrestlers have them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version