YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Tressel gone?

<< < (2/2)

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on March 08, 2011, 05:46:53 PM ---Who cares

--- End quote ---

Ditto - yawn!

Wick250:
I don't give a rat's butt about Ohio State or any school except for YSU.  The last time I cared anything about Tressel was the day before he left.  This Ohio State infection is a disease that is worse than the Bubonic plague.

YSUGO:
I find it funny that they person that gave us so much ..4 championships...2 runner ups ...gave us tradition ...another side of the stadium..donated to the Watts Center...and YOU don't care...wow..

ItalianPenguin:
Jimmy (Tressel) cracked corn....and I don't care. Thanks for the memories Jimmy. Thanks for the Watts money, also. Tress and his wife could live 10 lifetimes and not spend all of the money they have, and YSU put him on the map--so there is some reciprocation there. But really, Ohio State could crash into that longed name river and I'll still sleep tonight.

ysuindy:
The Colonel is getting his second 15 minutes of fame as a result of this.  Ray Isaac mentioned by name in the AP story by Rusty Miller and in the PD this morning by Bill Livingston.  And Sports Illustrated referenced the problems with Tressel's quarterback at YSU.  Wonder how much more will come? 

Yahoo Sports guys showing up in a college town is bad news - just like Jim Cantore showing up when bad weather is forecast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version