YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Congrats...YSU Coaches / Staff

(1/2) > >>

Train:
Congrats to the YSU coaches....staff.....and administration....on paper it looks like all your travels
and hard work has paid off...very impressed with this years recruiting class....best of luck moving
forward....

ItalianPenguin:
Shouldn't we hold off congratulations until we see if any of these kids can truly play?? Just sayin....

Train:
"on paper".......can I at least congratulate them on that...and there efforts..?....!!.....

Wick250:
In the old days when we recruited a kid outside the area, we definitely had to wait until we saw him to form impressions.  Internet video and television coverage of high school games changed that.  IP is correct to suggest caution, but the video on these kids looks very good.  For example, I watched Stubbs from Maple Heights play in the state championship game in consecutive years.  He was a dominating player.  To me, he was more dangerous than Teague, simply because he produced against quality competition and Ursuline didn't play anybody in the playoffs.  Some of our other recruits look just as impressive.  As someone else pointed out on another thread, we will finally have DI size.  And on paper, at least, we would seem to have true competition at every position.  The only real concerns that I have are the academic abilities of the jucos and the Harding player that could not get into Michigan.

Train:
I agree WICK....!!.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version