YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Work gets started on YSU’s WATTS Center

<< < (5/10) > >>

ysuguins4:
Fan,

What's the latest from your "insiders" on this facility?  Nothing has happened at the site for over 3 weeks now.

ELPENGUIN:
I have been told (unidentified source) that we should not worry.  Waiting for the weather to stop raining.  Source of heating has now been decided, heat will originate from below ground (very green minded saving energy and overall cost). Some extra contracting and planning involved.  No problem.  Keys are scheduled to be turned over to YSU just before Christmas of 2010.  All is on schedule.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on May 25, 2010, 12:55:54 PM ---Fan,

What's the latest from your "insiders" on this facility?  Nothing has happened at the site for over 3 weeks now.

--- End quote ---

You know, I have not heard anything. That is probably good. My best two sources are a secretary and a receptionist in that area. So if something was wrong, they would have said something. So I would tend to agree with EL's source.

I am interested in that heating EL. I wonder if we can get more info on that?

Wick250:
Elpenguin

Thanks for the info.  I was getting nervous as nothing was happening for the entire month.  Your explanation has eased my concerns.

OleYSUfan:
What is happening at the WATTS Center?

There seems to be no news about it on any web sites. Are they actually digging or is everything at a halt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version