YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Work gets started on YSU’s WATTS Center

<< < (3/10) > >>

ysuguins4:
Where's the outdoor track team practicing now that the construction has begun?

Pita:
Moving any sporting event for students is a waste of time.

Offering as an example the Red/White game last week.  I could not understand how students would not have flocked to that game.  A new season, a new Coach, a new Staff....the sun shone, the day was more than perfect.  No band, no cheerleaders, no students...........good grief, were I the students age
I would have loved the event; tho well passed student age, I enjoyed every minute.  Can't understand what lacks in student participation.  Anybody have any idea why the participation is ALWAYS so poor?
Basketball is no better; no not just in the lean years, they only time they ever packed the rafters was when we had those midnight games, many moons ago.

GO PENGUINS

Petey:
Any chance someone in YTOWN can update from time to time with photos for us out of towners??  PLEEEEEASE!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO  GUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: Petey on April 16, 2010, 07:14:44 PM ---Any chance someone in YTOWN can update from time to time with photos for us out of towners??  PLEEEEEASE!!!!

--- End quote ---
Fan,

Ask your contacts in the athletic department if they can setup a web cam, so folks can monitor the construction progress.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on April 19, 2010, 12:35:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Petey on April 16, 2010, 07:14:44 PM ---Any chance someone in YTOWN can update from time to time with photos for us out of towners??  PLEEEEEASE!!!!

--- End quote ---
Fan,

Ask your contacts in the athletic department if they can setup a web cam, so folks can monitor the construction progress.

--- End quote ---

That is a very good idea!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version