Author Topic: Pitt game  (Read 7102 times)

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Pitt game
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2024, 11:18:07 PM »
In a sick twisted way Narduzzi may have done us favor.  The man exposed just how bad YSU Football is right now.  It was an eye opener for everyone in involved.

Fans
Players
Coaches
Staff
Administration
Sponsors
Community

This week will tell alot about the program.  If they get embarrassed again it's time for serious changes.

I find all of this hilarious. We had a top 16 team last year with a solid offense and a defense that was good enough to get us to that point until we ran into a better team. All of this coming from a team that Penislini decimated with zero recruiting. We got better each year until all of this portHOLE and NIL money got involved and we lost 9 starters on defense due to 💰 💰 💰. I would love to see what would happen if tressel was coaching with the players he had back in the early 90s and NIL and the portHOLE was around. OSU, MSU, UM, Pitt, Penn state, WV would have picked those players like ripe fruit off a tree for cash. They would not have given two sh**s about winning NCs if someone offered them $500,000. College football died,  it just doesn’t know it yet.

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2024, 01:54:57 AM »
In a sick twisted way Narduzzi may have done us favor.  The man exposed just how bad YSU Football is right now.  It was an eye opener for everyone in involved.

Fans
Players
Coaches
Staff
Administration
Sponsors
Community

This week will tell alot about the program.  If they get embarrassed again it's time for serious changes.

I find all of this hilarious. We had a top 16 team last year with a solid offense and a defense that was good enough to get us to that point until we ran into a better team. All of this coming from a team that Penislini decimated with zero recruiting. We got better each year until all of this portHOLE and NIL money got involved and we lost 9 starters on defense due to 💰 💰 💰. I would love to see what would happen if tressel was coaching with the players he had back in the early 90s and NIL and the portHOLE was around. OSU, MSU, UM, Pitt, Penn state, WV would have picked those players like ripe fruit off a tree for cash. They would not have given two sh**s about winning NCs if someone offered them $500,000. College football died,  it just doesn’t know it yet.

Perfect

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2024, 10:48:22 AM »
Whats perfectly hilarious is a HOME loss to Duquesne in front of a raucous 8k crowd at Stambaugh Stambaugh.  Only to be followed up with a 73-17 drubbing at Pitt!  You apologists can drink all the kool-aid u want.

Offline 33Y0

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2024, 05:31:18 PM »
I would comment on this thread but I'm sure a few posters will have the brilliant take "it's are job to stop them", like we don't know that.
Then don’t be a twat and expect a team to just stop trying.

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2024, 05:36:38 PM »
Hey dumb ass 33yo I live out of state but I'll be at the YSU home opener in basketball.  Please come to the game and introduce yourself.  Ill make myself visible punk.

Offline 33Y0

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2024, 05:38:38 PM »
Hey dumb ass 33yo I live out of state but I'll be at the YSU home opener in basketball.  Please come to the game and introduce yourself.  Ill make myself visible punk.
What’s living out of state have to do with anything? Good for you. I’m not going to resort to childish THREATS. And if you’d like to continue that, I’d be happy to file a police report against you.

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2024, 05:42:05 PM »
Then don't call posters "twat" and you there won't be a problem.  I've been on this board  20 years and you're the first to drop an insult my way.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2024, 05:42:40 PM by ucfpengbuck »

Offline 33Y0

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2024, 05:43:36 PM »
Then don't call posters "twat" and you there won't be a problem.  I've been on this board  20myears and you're the first to drop an insult my way.

Or just don’t be so thin skinned? I apologize for calling you a twat, but to go from that to an immediate threat? Pretty seems a bit much, no?

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2024, 05:45:38 PM »
No hard feelings 330.   Go Penguins.