Author Topic: Valpo Football budget vs Youngstowns Football budget 2023  (Read 247 times)

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Valpo Football budget vs Youngstowns Football budget 2023
« on: September 08, 2024, 04:32:27 PM »
I have said all along FCS is a joke do to who spends what and how they pick teams for the playoffs.  Some conferences are non scholly some don’t offer the full 65.  So we are in a league where we truly are at a disadvantage with travel and doesn’t fit and considered tbe best league
Valpo in a non scholly league put up 25 pts on us yesterday any guess what their football budget is?
There are 118 players on the Valpo men’s football team, and they are led by one head coach and 10 assistant coaches. The team’s academic progress rate of 956 is one sign of how well teammates do in the classroom.

The Valpo football program paid out $1,221,326 in expenses while making $1,272,347 in total revenue.
Youngstowns stats
The Youngstown State University men’s football team is made up of 121 players who, in turn, are trained and guided by a head coach and 12 assistant coaches. In terms of how well they perform in the classroom, the team has an academic progress rate of 956.

On the money side of things, the Youngstown State University football program brought home $4,230,772 in revenue and paid out $4,230,772 in total expenses

A Penguin for life!!!

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Valpo Football budget vs Youngstowns Football budget 2023
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2024, 07:25:54 PM »

On the money side of things, the Youngstown State University football program brought home $4,230,772 in revenue and paid out $4,230,772 in total expenses

[/quote
lol, I love to hire that YSU accountant to balance my book!