Author Topic: YSU NIL store  (Read 133 times)

Online ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
YSU NIL store
« on: Today at 09:32:02 AM »
https://nil.store/youngstown-state/sports/mens-basketball?direction=next&cursor=eyJsYXN0X3ZhbHVlIjoiMjMiLCJsYXN0X2lkIjo3Njk5MTYyOTU1ODI5fQ%3D%3D

I would love to buy some of this merchandise to support YSU and their athletes but every thing to me is about 50% higher than I would pay.  Maybe I'm cheap or not up with the times but a tee shirt at $45 doesn't it cut for me.   Jerseys at $110.   I'd hesitate at half that unless their authentic game jerseys which I doubt they are.

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU NIL store
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:18:33 AM »
https://nil.store/youngstown-state/sports/mens-basketball?direction=next&cursor=eyJsYXN0X3ZhbHVlIjoiMjMiLCJsYXN0X2lkIjo3Njk5MTYyOTU1ODI5fQ%3D%3D

I would love to buy some of this merchandise to support YSU and their athletes but every thing to me is about 50% higher than I would pay.  Maybe I'm cheap or not up with the times but a tee shirt at $45 doesn't it cut for me.   Jerseys at $110.   I'd hesitate at half that unless their authentic game jerseys which I doubt they are.
lol, I am on retirement’s fixed income. These stuffs are definitely out of my price range….

Online guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:24:14 PM »
Does the money go to the player or to a general fund and partly to the player.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Online ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:39:21 PM »
I'd like to know too how much goes to the player.    I was in Goodwill in Orange City Florida and shockingly there was a YSU hoodie on the rack.  It was only $8.99 but it was in pretty bad shape.

Online goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:08:44 PM »
Pretty sure only players.  Although any additional funds available for real football assistants is welcome.