Author Topic: YSU and Villanova Game Airing on Flosports  (Read 581 times)

Offline JP21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
YSU and Villanova Game Airing on Flosports
« on: August 23, 2024, 01:15:47 AM »
I was trying to see where the game will be aired. ESPN site is saying Flosports. I've never heard of it have any of you?

Offline InTheYo

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU and Villanova Game Airing on Flosports
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2024, 07:25:02 AM »
I was trying to see where the game will be aired. ESPN site is saying Flosports. I've never heard of it have any of you?
The CAA has a deal with FLOSports to broadcast all of their games. Unfortunately that means this game will not be streamed on ESPN+. The only way to watch it is to purchase a subscription from FLOSports, but I am not sure if you can purchase a single game or if you need to purchase an entire month. This is a CAA issue and not a YSU issue, as I know some of you will find blame with YSU for this one.

Anyhow I will be making the trip across PA to watch this one. Go YSU!

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2024, 09:01:51 AM »
The CAA has a deal with FLOSports to broadcast all of their games. Unfortunately that means this game will not be streamed on ESPN+. The only way to watch it is to purchase a subscription from FLOSports, but I am not sure if you can purchase a single game or if you need to purchase an entire month. This is a CAA issue and not a YSU issue, as I know some of you will find blame with YSU for this one.

Anyhow I will be making the trip across PA to watch this one. Go YSU!

Any chance for one of our local stations to pick this up from FLOSports to broadcast it live?

Online ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2024, 01:24:33 PM »
My experience with flo is one and done.  I'm a big fan of college wrestling and they broadcast a lot of matches plus they have other real neat content.   My problem was I thought I was paying for one month on a month to month basis but had my creditcard was billed on an annual basis.  It might of changed since this was about 5 years ago but unfortunately I won't watch the game since they're involved.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 01:25:21 PM by ucfpengbuck »