YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2024 football spring game

(1/3) > >>

Double ET:
The spring game is scheduled for 11am this Saturday (4/13/24). I still can’t find any information on the game.
Does anyone have any information on the game ( cost, format, players….etc). I am surprised that there wasn’t any information on the practice so far.
Any comments?

YsuPride:
I plan on attending but would like to know the price of admission and parking... no information on the game.  Come on athletic department keep us informed.  Wasn't last year free? 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on April 09, 2024, 09:30:32 AM ---I plan on attending but would like to know the price of admission and parking... no information on the game.  Come on athletic department keep us informed.  Wasn't last year free?

--- End quote ---
Yes, I went to last year’s spring game also. It was free. I can’t remember if parking was free also.
It was just odd to me that the team has been practicing since mid March and they have not had any news release on the program, let alone the spring game.
Who is doing the PR for the team or the football program anyway? It seems like there are very little interests generated for this team.
This is supposed to be a football town and yet, even on this website, most of the discussions were still focused on the basketball programs. Really strange….

YsuPride:
Basketball is new #1 sport at YSU.   WIN AND YOU GET RESPECT.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on April 11, 2024, 09:54:04 AM ---Basketball is new #1 sport at YSU.   WIN AND YOU GET RESPECT.

--- End quote ---
Just to be fair, football made the playoff and basketball didn’t. I do understand they are not at the same level. Out of curiosity, which program had a higher NET national ranking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version