YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU to Name Ethan Faulkner MBB Coach!

<< < (19/30) > >>

goodnews:
Just a follow-up to my earlier post.  I just read an article that NKU is nearly doubling MBB ticket prices mainly in center court and courtside.  The article also mentioned that NKU has cancelled a GALA and golf tournament because the financial return just isn't there.

YsuPride:
I asked coach Faulkner at the Curbstone Coaches event...all the info I get is from that event.   Including the big schools we are in contact for game this coming season.  Ohio St is close to reality.

YsuPride:
Goodnews you hit it on the head.  We need funds

mudclods:
Green Bay's coach Sundance Wicks is moving on to Wyoming after just 1 year. That's a big loss for that program after what he accomplished last year.

Wick250:

--- Quote from: mudclods on May 13, 2024, 02:04:28 PM ---Green Bay's coach Sundance Wicks is moving on to Wyoming after just 1 year. That's a big loss for that program after what he accomplished last year.

--- End quote ---

How much better would college athletics be if the NCAA had ruled decades ago that coaches and institutions must abide by contracts. For example, a coach that signed a five year contract with a school could not be dismissed for the duration (unless he was convicted of a crime.) Likewise, a coach would have to honor a contract for the duration before moving on to a higher paying job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version