YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU to Name Ethan Faulkner MBB Coach!

<< < (10/30) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: mudclods on April 11, 2024, 09:54:08 AM ---I'm glad it appears to be a seamless transition and Coach Faulkner will carry on with Coach Calhoun had established.  It's good to hear that apparently everyone else is staying...wish we could have retained Lovelace.

I did think the press conference though was pretty lackluster...just 10 mins including questions.  Can't believe there weren't more questions from the media.  And nothing from Strollo.

--- End quote ---
Apparently, they emphasized several times during the press conference that they want one to one meeting after the comments by the coach.
I could tell the coach is not as a dynamic speaker as Calhoun.  I guess that is a difference in their personality. It really doesn’t matter as long as he gets the job done.
BTW, who was the guy introducing Faulkner, he never introduced himself. I was surprised that AD didn’t personally introduced him.

33Y0:

--- Quote from: Double ET on April 11, 2024, 10:40:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: mudclods on April 11, 2024, 09:54:08 AM ---I'm glad it appears to be a seamless transition and Coach Faulkner will carry on with Coach Calhoun had established.  It's good to hear that apparently everyone else is staying...wish we could have retained Lovelace.

I did think the press conference though was pretty lackluster...just 10 mins including questions.  Can't believe there weren't more questions from the media.  And nothing from Strollo.

--- End quote ---
Apparently, they emphasized several times during the press conference that they want one to one meeting after the comments by the coach.
I could tell the coach is not as a dynamic speaker as Calhoun.  I guess that is a difference in their personality. It really doesn’t matter as long as he gets the job done.
BTW, who was the guy introducing Faulkner, he never introduced himself. I was surprised that AD didn’t personally introduced him.

--- End quote ---

Jamie Hall, SID for Men's Basketball.

Double ET:
33YO, thanks.

IronGuin14:
Coach Faulkner was featured on Penguin Gameday yesterday evening. He did a lot better in that setting. Coach Jackson was on, too. She is going to be terrific. Such an exciting time for hoops!

YsuPride:
You would think Strollo would introduce Faulkner but apparently not.  Failed in that respect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version