YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU to Name Ethan Faulkner MBB Coach!

<< < (4/30) > >>

YsuPride:
My concern is the assistants on staff.  Will they follow Calhoun or stay?  Any info on this ???

goodnews:
As I suspected just Reese is on the ysusports.com website.  So, to answer your question it appears they're gone.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: goodnews on April 01, 2024, 07:27:49 PM ---As I suspected just Reese is on the ysusports.com website.  So, to answer your question it appears they're gone.

--- End quote ---
Just out of curiosity, did Calhoun take them, did they not want to stay or did Faulkner not want to retain them. L know Calhoun brought two of them with him to YSU from Fairmont State.
Hope new coach has already had some new ones in the work.

33Y0:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on April 01, 2024, 06:31:43 PM ---My concern is the assistants on staff.  Will they follow Calhoun or stay?  Any info on this ???

--- End quote ---
I know of one for sure that is going with Calhoun.. that’s Paul Molinari. He was with Calhoun at Fairmont, brought him over to YSU, and now also heading to Utah St.

Double ET:
I just read on the YSU sports website, that all the assistant coaches on the women’s basketball program are gone also. Did any of them were retained or did YSU not list them until new contracts are finalized.
It looks like the head coaches for both programs will be busy filling the coaches’ vacancies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version