YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU to Name Ethan Faulkner MBB Coach!

<< < (26/30) > >>

mudclods:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on May 31, 2024, 12:59:12 PM ---Not going to change anytime soon.   Get used to it. It's 2024.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately.  I'd like to see a one-time transfer or the ability to if the head coach leaves otherwise you sit out a year

guinpen:

--- Quote from: mudclods on May 31, 2024, 02:56:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: YsuPride on May 31, 2024, 12:59:12 PM ---Not going to change anytime soon.   Get used to it. It's 2024.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately.  I'd like to see a one-time transfer or the ability to if the head coach leaves otherwise you sit out a year

--- End quote ---

I agree

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: guinpen on May 31, 2024, 03:56:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: mudclods on May 31, 2024, 02:56:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I agree

--- End quote ---

Same here but if you lose a coach, I think it is fair to let them play right away. I know some coaches will take advantage of this though. Hard to call.

ucfpengbuck:
TP Commit: Detroit Mercy transfer Jayden Stone has committed to West Virginia.

He averaged 20.8 points, 5.6 boards, and 2.7 assists for the Titans this past season.

Pretty big step up from UDM to WV.

YsuPride:
What about Marcus Tankersly of Detroit.  Still unsigned by someone and he tore us up each time he played against us. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version