YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Horizon League Coaches/Portal

<< < (4/19) > >>

Double ET:
From today’s Tribune/Vindy on the state of YSU MBB program/portal

https://www.tribtoday.com/sports/local-sports/2024/03/penguins-continued-upward-trajectory/

YsuPride:
Sounds like he kind of expects some to possibly transfer out of the program.   Hopefully not. 

YsuPride:
Different times now...Freshman not getting playing time will look to move on. Transfer portal is our best friend and worst enemy.   Money biggest issue in keeping players this day and age.  It's all money and playing time.

mudclods:
Obviously doesn't sound like there's any interest in playing in a post-season tourney.  I had said in another topic they are bringing back the CIT tournament. 

"With Reid, Thompson, Burns and Langdon finishing out their eligibility, YSU will again be the in portal this offseason looking for new additions, especially if some current players decide to transfer to go play elsewhere, which is also a possibility."

Certainly Rush doesn't have another year of eligibility does he?  Isn't Bates done too?  Sucks he got hurt because I think he could have contributed.

mudclods:
John Lovelace has entered the portal.  Disappointed, but can't say I'm 100%.  Seemed like his mins and production dipped the second half of the season

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version