YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

It’s officially Football Season

<< < (5/9) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on April 10, 2024, 11:00:07 AM ---Good Luck with that!

--- End quote ---
Gone are our starting QB & #1 receiver…..we don’t even know who will be our QB yet.
I assume Tribune/Vindy will print another featured story on offense next couple of days. At least, king gets this year as our running back.

33Y0:
UNLV DB Isaiah Hackett, who played at Warren G. Harding and Youngstown East in high school, is transferring home to YSU.

ucfpengbuck:
Can someone list the defenders that went to the portal and what school they're at ?   Looks like the defense was decimated with guys going elsewhere.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on April 12, 2024, 01:57:34 PM ---Can someone list the defenders that went to the portal and what school they're at ?   Looks like the defense was decimated with guys going elsewhere.

--- End quote ---
The links to the Tribune/Vindy article that I posted on this subject matter on 4/10 listed some defensive players we had lost to either graduation or portal.

go guins:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on March 07, 2024, 09:50:27 PM ---Ok. Now that we got another disappointing basketball season behind us. Time to focus on spring ball and who our starting QB is going to be!  Looking forward to spring practice and see who starts to make some moves.

Go Guins!

--- End quote ---
Ending was disappointing but with 4 new players, a 20 win season after last year's record season was NOT another disappointing basketball season. That being said , I really look forward to football. Absolutely should be playoffs again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version