YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Detroit

<< < (3/6) > >>

mudclods:
Kind of an ugly first half. A lot of people in the stands, but no energy...feels odd. YSU played good defense, but my gosh how many layups & points blank shots have we missed!? Burns has missed several .33 points against Detroit is disappointing. Too many turnovers. YSU should be up 20-25.

guinpen:
2nd half not much better

Dmorton:
Playing down their competition or looking ahead to the tourney!  Totally out of sync!

Double ET:
You can tell when guys are not playing with enough focus…. Careless passes, missing layups, missing free throws, committing technical fouls….
It’s lucky they are playing Detroit tonight…

ucfpengbuck:
Can't add too much from comments already posted.  Energy,ugly,and playing down to Detroit's level.   I need to eat my words for earlier saying Rush needs to move in on his attempts.  Glad he can prove me wrong.

During one time out coach Davis of Detroit was just sitting there with an expression like he was auditioning for the walking dead.  I guess a 1-29 record will take its toll.

Burns with another double double and 19 rebounds is dominate.   Coaching staff needs to get Thompson to chill.  No need for getting t's although you still want him to play with that dog in him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version