YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU in Wisconsin

<< < (2/8) > >>

YsuPride:
Ysu has 6 loses and not 7.

ucfpengbuck:
Mud you made some good points especially of consistent players vs inconsistent.    Rush is the number one on this list.  He's too talented and experienced and i'm wondering if he's trying to play too fast.

Dynes is still a work in progress and his minutes probably depend on the style of the teams they play.   Green Bay and Ft Wayne spread the floor with a lot of screening and he's not there yet for that. 

You're are right about the team not playing as well as they were earlier in conference play and some of these wins have been struggles to go along with some tough losses.  With the exception of a couple teams I think that most of these teams  in the Horizon are pretty even and YSU could easily beat any of them and also lose to any of them.  We saw this last season too and that's college basketball.   It's a long season and most teams have their peeks and valleys.

YsuPride:
Almost game time.   PFW is beating GB by 22 at half.  Good news. Now we got to beat MKE. Tough task.

mudclods:
YSU is a 2.5-3.5 point favorite. 

I was surprised GB was only a 1.5-2.5 point favorite at home against PFW, but Vegas must have knew something.  That halftime score is shocking. 

Barring a total collapse by Oakland and a bunch of other things happening, the regular season championship is out of reach for YSU, but a GB loss tonight keeps a #2 seed well within reach if YSU can take care of business. 

mudclods:
I already don't like the start of this game. Turning the ball over, giving up 3s & have missed 2 points blank shots

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version