YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU in Wisconsin

<< < (6/8) > >>

Wick250:
If we tied at 6 losses, Green Bay would control the tiebreaker and get the second seed. They beat Oakland once. But the odds of Green Bay beating both Cleveland and Milwaukee on the road would seem to be slim.

If we tied at 6 losses with Wright State, we would earn the second seed.

YsuPride:
Doesn't matter scenarios we just cannot let our game stop to flow in correct way.  Detroit is in every game they have played since we beat them. They are dangerous team without anything to lose.  We have a bad game and they play best game of the year would be the only way they can best us. Calhoun will have the team ready I am confident..  He will.

Dmorton:
Rob Schmidt told coach his team is still in the running for a regular season co-championship!  I don't see how that is possible when Oakland beat us twice!

YsuPride:
I believe that is for seeding only.   We can share it with same record but they get the #1 seed in tournament based on head to head is what I understand. Am I correct?

The YO Show:
Even if that is true that we would share it with the same record that seems incredibly unlikely... Oakland's last opponent is 1 win Detroit Mercy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version