YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU Beeghly facilities upgrade

<< < (4/13) > >>

YsuPride:
It says construction will begin in early May.  Wonder what it would look like with existing behind hoops still remaining.  Need a picture or rendering.

YsuPride:
Hopefully they paint numbers on the bleachers behind hoops. .can't even tell what seat you are in now.

goodnews:
With Calhoun gone maybe just the wooden bleachers are being replaced as WKBN reported. Its possible the money line is being pulled!!!!!!!

YsuPride:
From what I believe most of the money is in line now.  Who knows.  Be kind of a bad move on universities part to not go ahead with renovation.    We have come a long way and need to keep the train rolling.   No looking back.   We are not in the last place with NIL So why would we be with facilities?  I think the renovation needs to stay especially if we keep the new head coach in house with Faulkner. In fact this can increase donations to the program.   Change is good.  I will miss Calhoun and wish him the best of luck at Utah State.   

guinpen:
Only logical thing to do is move forward, be aggressive, have better facilities, get a better coach ( not saying he was not good ) raise more nil money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version