YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ Wright St MBB

<< < (2/4) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
I noticed that Dynes had the wrap off his hand at the NKU game while Bates was hobbling with the boot on.  Not sure if the boot caused him to hobble or the injury is still severe ?

If Ziggy and Burns can stay away from silly fouls then I'm good with those two and Zorgvol .   Dynes would be a bonus.

YsuPride:
He was also on a wheeled scooter because of his foot.  i don't know if that was to get around quicker or whatever other reason.   He seemed in good spirits ,  I noticed Dynes had nothing on his hand either.  Maybe we get Dynes back before Bates.  We won't know until the game time in about an hour.

mudclods:
Dynes & Bates are both out.

YSU didn't get any help today with both Oakland & Green Bay winning

mudclods:
All things considered to give up 46 points, YSU should be happy to only be down 1 at halftime & will start with possession.

YSU has done a good job on the boards. Some bad turnovers, but they lock down on defense they can win this.

ucfpengbuck:
Going to bed happy ;D.   Defense was way better the 2nd half.   Burns was terrific as was Langdon.   Farmer and Lovelace were effective off the bench.   Zorgval had 0 points but was key protecting the rim.
Noticed after Rush missed his dunk  he pretty  much sat on the bench.

Brett Thompson is the guy if he's not on your team then he's the villain.   His turnovers were costly but he still played his rear off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version