YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ Wright St MBB

<< < (3/4) > >>

mudclods:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on February 01, 2024, 11:17:01 PM ---Going to bed happy ;D.   Defense was way better the 2nd half.   Burns was terrific as was Langdon.   Farmer and Lovelace were effective off the bench.   Zorgval had 0 points but was key protecting the rim.
Noticed after Rush missed his dunk  he pretty  much sat on the bench.

Brett Thompson is the guy if he's not on your team then he's the villain.   His turnovers were costly but he still played his rear off.

--- End quote ---

Agree 100% with your accessment. I was really afraid Rush's missed dunk was going to be a killer & change momentum but thankfully Wright State missed a wide open 3 & they never got any closer the rest of the game.

YSU was terrific on the boards with +12 & more important 13-6 on the offensive boards & 19-6 on second chance points. I think that was the big difference in the game.

YsuPride:
We are a half game behind Green Bay.   We have them at home next week I believe. We need too have the same effort against PFW Sunday.   I have full confidence  we  can win anywhere any game.   This team is good.

YsuPride:
Attendance was 3588 at Wright St.  Didn't seem like it.  You would have thought that they would have packed that place being at TV game. 

guinpen:
Very nice win, the guys looked confident.

YsuPride:
With the game at PFW Sunday at 2pm did the team come home or stay in Fort Wayne for Sunday game?  Just curious as to what the team did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version