YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Big game today

<< < (3/5) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
Great defense today.  Farmer,Rush,Lovelace made Warrick's day miserable and add in Zorgval clogging up the middle.   Ziggy has been been the man and Burns has killed it on the glass.

They said there was 6k for attendance.  With the bleachers pushed in on the upper deck that kind of surprises me.

Can't forget to give the coaching staff props for having the team ready to play today.   Hopefully they can get it going a little better from three going forward.   Really liking Farmer's mid-range game.

Double ET:
I don’t think we had 6k attendees today. I heard coach said that in the post game interview.
6k is almost capacity. Coach probably saw the packed stand and didn’t realize one side was pushed in.
Great crowd.

YsuPride:
Now three straight road games with Wright on Thursday 9pm on ESPN U.   

YsuPride:
Who knows about the crowd size and how they actually calculate it it blows my mind to see that discrepancy in crowds from game to game.   I'll take it though however they count it .

go guins:
WIth upper bleachers folded up cap6icity couldn't be  more than 4800-5000. That being said, that would be our biggest crowd in a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version