YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU VS OAKLAND

<< < (2/3) > >>

guinpen:
That is one ugly gym floor, friend went to the game, hope he has a great trip.

Double ET:
Gave this one away tonight. Lost by 3. Inbound was stolen on the last possession. Poor free throw also doomed the penguins. Ugly loss tonight.

ucfpengbuck:
Like Double ET said bad ft shooting and terrible inbound pass cost us a game that was winnable.    Rush shooting 1 for 9 hurts.   Guys played hard.  Burns was a warrior on the glass.  Team needs him to stay out of foul trouble.

Langdon was playing well and I was surprised he sat most of the 2nd half.   Tough loss hopefully the guys get that  out of their system and come out Saturday and take out Detroit.

mudclods:
13-0 to start the game and probably should have been 20-0 or so.  Both games against Oakland now YSU has pissed away double digit leads. 

I thought Langdon was having one of his best games in awhile...scored 11 points in just 18 points. I know Coach wanted size in there. 

Rush had a terrible night with just 5 points, missed 2 key FTs, and that terrible inbound pass that cost them a shot at winning the game with the last possession. 

YSU forced a couple turnovers and had fastbreaks that they couldn't convert.  After Oakland got the lead, it just seemed like YSU couldn't get over the hump.

YSU has been a good FT team all year but were just 7-13 compared to Oakland at 12-13 and that was difference in the game. 

YSU caught a break tonight with IUPUI upsetting PFW on the road.  PFW has now lost 4 in a row after starting the year 13-2 and 4-0 in the league.   

YsuPride:
Bad loss for YSU.  Now we need to win the next two games on road.    Detroit and IUPUI  both had good games tonight.   We need to be prepared and play a full 40 minutes.     Cannot afford another loss in the league.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version