YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ysu vs IUPUI

<< < (2/5) > >>

YsuPride:
Help?   We are now 8th or so in conference.   We need to win the next 3 home games for sure.

nova75:

--- Quote from: PENS16 on January 06, 2024, 07:01:06 PM ---Sadly the FCS championship will have to compete with NFL tomorrow at 2:00. I can’t imagine what that game’s audience will be.

--- End quote ---

Very, very small. They should move it to the middle of bowl season. If you’re not an FCS fan or a fan of the 2 teams no one cares at this point.

YsuPride:
So IUPUI got destroyed by RMU the other night.   I don't know if they will come out with a sense of urgency or not.    But we need to be ready.  One game at a time.

mudclods:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on January 07, 2024, 08:47:28 AM ---Help?   We are now 8th or so in conference.   We need to win the next 3 home games for sure.

--- End quote ---

My point was stay within shouting distance of first place

mudclods:
What an absolute lackluster, no energy, pathetic first half. If this is anyone other than IUPUI or Detroit, YSU is down double digits. Looks like YSU is playing like they could cake walk through this one. I really expected a better effort & playing with urgency after the last 2 games. What has happened to Brandon Rush?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version