YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Penguins Announce December Signees

<< < (5/7) > >>

33Y0:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 27, 2023, 11:22:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: YsuPride on December 27, 2023, 09:33:37 AM ---Basketball is a contact sport.  What do you mean contact?  Last time I seen a game they are physical and body each other.

--- End quote ---

It's not a contact sport. It's ghey. Football and Boxing are Men's sports.  Basketball is for the beta males.

--- End quote ---

You have some serious issues you need to work out.

IAA Fan:
Now come on guys. I am no basketball fan either, but I catch every Penguin game that I can. I support my school.

nova75:

Yes he does have issues to work out.  An NCAA basketball tournament berth and first round win would be more exposure for YSU than all 4 FCS titles combined. FCS is irrelevant to everyone but us fools that follow it for our schools.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: nova75 on December 27, 2023, 05:15:10 PM ---

Yes he does have issues to work out.  An NCAA basketball tournament berth and first round win would be more exposure for YSU than all 4 FCS titles combined. FCS is irrelevant to everyone but us fools that follow it for our schools.

--- End quote ---

Why basketball sucks.  First, the court dimensions and hoop height are very small for the sizes of the player today.  Many of these players don't even need to actually jump to get the ball in the hoop.  It's like watching young kids playing with an adjustable hoop and lowering it to play.  Something needs to be done about this in my opinion.  Secondly the f***ing horns are so annoying.  Third, the contact isn't like football and boxing, it's glorified soccer with a lot of acting (constantly ). Finally, of the game is close, which is what you want to see. The last 5 minutes, which lasts approximately 1 hours, is just painful to watch.  The end of the games are dragged out with fouling etc.  if it was a contact sport running into or hitting someone wouldn't be considered a foul.

It's a non-contact sport. 

33Y0:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 27, 2023, 06:05:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: nova75 on December 27, 2023, 05:15:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Why basketball sucks.  First, the court dimensions and hoop height are very small for the sizes of the player today.  Many of these players don't even need to actually jump to get the ball in the hoop.  It's like watching young kids playing with an adjustable hoop and lowering it to play.  Something needs to be done about this in my opinion.  Secondly the f***ing horns are so annoying.  Third, the contact isn't like football and boxing, it's glorified soccer with a lot of acting (constantly ). Finally, of the game is close, which is what you want to see. The last 5 minutes, which lasts approximately 1 hours, is just painful to watch.  The end of the games are dragged out with fouling etc.  if it was a contact sport running into or hitting someone wouldn't be considered a foul.

It's a non-contact sport.

--- End quote ---

You're complaining.... about a horn? Good grief, we're reached a new level of stupid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version