YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Now that you know the final 4 teams where are we in the top 25?

<< < (5/7) > >>

ysubigred:
Guins rank ~ 17.

Geeeessshh! Keep hearing that name Wolford and talent.. Last I checked all that talent didn't win squat?! Must have been he couldn't coach, or no one wanted to play for a drunken azzhole.. Beat Pitt lost to 2-8 MO State?!?

Ole Wolf needs to be a recruiter for the Guins. Maybe the world would become perfect again.

YSUGO:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on December 11, 2023, 02:57:43 PM ---Guins rank ~ 17.

Geeeessshh! Keep hearing that name Wolford and talent.. Last I checked all that talent didn't win squat?! Must have been he couldn't coach, or no one wanted to play for a drunken azzhole.. Beat Pitt lost to 2-8 MO State?!?

Ole Wolf needs to be a recruiter for the Guins. Maybe the world would become perfect again.

--- End quote ---

Wasn’t defending Wolford, as a coach he had alot of to learn, and our defense cost us. There were some bad defeats really bad it seemed like November was his demise.  We were horrible in November.  Alabama has him now maybe he will learn something from Saban.

guinpen:
Some of these posts confound me.

I felt like we would win for many of our games this year, missed on UNI and did not think we would beat SIU.

Wolf did beat Pitt and NDSU but did we ever make the play-offs under him? I really do not recall.

Do not quite get the no Bison on our schedule thing, then assuming with the revamped schedule we would be 6-5. Are we to assume that the team not on that mythical schedule is a team we beat?

Then to make an argument that two teams we beat ISU and SIU are actually better then us. Maybe we are really better then UNI and SD

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 11, 2023, 05:24:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on December 11, 2023, 02:57:43 PM ---Guins rank ~ 17.

--- End quote ---

Wasn’t defending Wolford, as a coach he had alot of to learn, and our defense cost us. There were some bad defeats really bad it seemed like November was his demise.  We were horrible in November.  Alabama has him now maybe he will learn something from Saban.

--- End quote ---

No shot at you Go.. Ur usually spot on. Just sick of hearing Wolford and talent..

"IF it wasn't for Bozo bringing a few guys with him from NE and a few other places 2016 wouldn't have happened.

Looking at things now YSU is more talented than Wolfs years "IF" you like statistical proof.

It's safe to say both Wolf and Phillips was/is suffering from defensive dumb azz syndrome. 

These guys need to get their heads out of their 4th point of contact and hit the portal for the biggest meanest SOB's for D and forget the O for the time being. IMO YSU is OK on O with the QB and hopefully the Oline gets a few lbs bigers and stronger.

Like I've been saying,, The Guins are not MVFC big enough yet!

YsuPride:
Agree we need to focus on the defense on the portal and get bigger and better and faster.   We have a porus defense is why many of the defense left in the portal. Cannot afford to fill with underclassmen and HS recruits. We cannot sacrifice another bad year in defense.   No way in hell.  We have a tough schedule next year with 12 games and game #1 is at Villanova..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version