YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU and the Portal

<< < (2/15) > >>

YsuPride:
Howard will probably go to Pitt

Kandrase:
Howard got an offer from Michigan State as of today.

YSUGO:
Howard is has. 1 yr left as a grad so I think rules states he has to transfer.  In his twitter he had sd Michigan St offered and Liberty already.
If I was a YSU receiver I would be concerned about who is throwing to me in 24.  Could be growing pains and some guys don’t want to waste a year for that.
 Plus now with the portal the bigger schools can cherry pick off the smaller schools especially with NIL to build depth etc

YsuPride:
Howard has received offers from Mich St, West Virginia, Georgia Tech, Liberty to name a few.  He is going to be a big loss and should succeed at his next schooll

guinpen:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 04, 2023, 08:27:22 PM ---Howard is has. 1 yr left as a grad so I think rules states he has to transfer.  In his twitter he had sd Michigan St offered and Liberty already.
If I was a YSU receiver I would be concerned about who is throwing to me in 24.  Could be growing pains and some guys don’t want to waste a year for that.
 Plus now with the portal the bigger schools can cherry pick off the smaller schools especially with NIL to build depth etc

--- End quote ---

If he has to xfer that is one thing and a smart move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version