YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU and the Portal

<< < (10/15) > >>

YsuPride:
BB IS NOT THE ANSWER.  TRUST ME.

YsuPride:
Needs are defense and QB and running back...simple Phillips needs to attack the portal real hard.. I hope he is.  I know we got the former QB who played at ursuline but we need more.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on December 11, 2023, 09:13:19 PM ---BB IS NOT THE ANSWER.  TRUST ME.

--- End quote ---

WRONG!! TRUST ME.

YsuPride:
We don't know what kind of passer he is.  Only ran the ball most snaps and most went for no yards.  Very few psss attempts under his belt.   You wanna go into a season with that?  Then by all means do so.

ysubigred:
BB rushed for 129 YDS on 28 attempts for a 4.6 yds average and 3 TD's. Passed for 108 yds 14-20 with 1 INT.

Hell, King only averaged 5.4 yds per rush.

So, we can conclude that his rushing numbers are decent considering everybody including Stevie Wonder knew he was running the ball as he entered the game. Passing was 70% completion rate in a limited role throwed into a game.

Bottom line: I'm hoping he's cut from cloth his dad is (best QB ever to play at YSU) and be a winner without the crazy record-breaking stats that hasn't won sh** from the previous QB's everyone went gaga for!

Transfer portal project QB will be a disgrace and hopefully we'll see BB hit the xfer portal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version