YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU and the Portal

<< < (6/15) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: nova75 on December 06, 2023, 08:58:12 PM ---Pure money in the pocket

--- End quote ---

Wow, bye bye to the pretenders

ysubigred:
Well, looking at 247's portal tracker I only seen 2 Guins listed out of 2236 transferees...

Anthony Johnson DL
Alex Howard LB

I see more Harvard players listed than that.. Also, Louisville has enough D players in the portal to replace all supposedly 10 flightless birds all 3 and 4 star guys. :o

IAA Fan:
we need to grab one of these half-backs unless we can convince one of the TE's to spend more time in the back. We need to hard-hitter behind QB.

YSUGO:
You can’t blame anybody for transferring.for money of a better program.  We lose coaches all the time due to money.

This program has lived on borrowed time and even got the hometown discount from Tress and Pelini and I think even Heacock took a little less so he could pay his assistants better

We never parleyed our success to get to D1 and found any big money donors to get us their if Monus wouldn’t haven’t been caught he might of done that

So get used to his bit is 7-4, 6-5 maybe an 8-3 season here or there unless we find more cash and players will come and go now

IAA Fan:
That is true YSU go. The only thing I would add to that is that we are far from the only university in this situation. So something Hass to come of it because I have a feeling we are one of the majority.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version