YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NCAA Playoffs Week 1: Duquesne at YSU Saturday 11/25 at 5pm

<< < (16/19) > >>

Kandrase:
It honestly felt like more than 3800 were in the stands. I was going to guess closer to 5k.

Anyway don't get too down on the attendance figures Thanksgiving weekend is just a bad weekend for small college football. I've been going to Mount Union playoff games for years, and thanksgiving weekend is Always sparsely attended compared to the rest of their games.

It's a combination of travel plans, students not being on campus etc.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 25, 2023, 07:11:03 AM ---I have to disagree on the helmets.  The Pete helmet is obnoxious.  I absolutely hate it.  I only support the traditional helmet.

--- End quote ---

I'll second this comment. I think the Pete helmet is fine as a 1 off novelty but the traditional helmet is classy. The Pete head is way too busy from a design perspective

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: jcrum918@gmail.com on November 25, 2023, 11:14:23 PM ---Great game.  Wonderful product on the field. Alot of talent on this team.  Davidson, Oliver, King all played a strong game.  D played well overall also.  Go Guins

--- End quote ---

Just not well-coached.

YsuPride:
I was wondering that too about the band.  We should leave the band there next year.   Any thoughts?

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on November 26, 2023, 03:48:11 PM ---It honestly felt like more than 3800 were in the stands. I was going to guess closer to 5k.

Anyway don't get too down on the attendance figures Thanksgiving weekend is just a bad weekend for small college football. I've been going to Mount Union playoff games for years, and thanksgiving weekend is Always sparsely attended compared to the rest of their games.

It's a combination of travel plans, students not being on campus etc.

--- End quote ---

Didn't look like 3800 on the tube..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version