YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NCAA Playoffs Week 1: Duquesne at YSU Saturday 11/25 at 5pm

<< < (14/19) > >>

coachtress:

--- Quote from: Double ET on November 25, 2023, 09:40:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on November 25, 2023, 09:26:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on November 25, 2023, 09:15:06 PM ---Was there to watch the game with other 3800 people.

--- End quote ---

did you count me in that number?

--- End quote ---
I heard that number 3800+ from WKBN radio 570 on my drive home.
Ok. Including you, the number would be 3800+1

--- End quote ---
Drew more than that for Men’s basketball Horizon League Tourney game, and a couple of thousand more for the NIT game.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: Joe Bernastat on November 25, 2023, 03:01:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 25, 2023, 01:40:07 PM ---I figured today would be a small crowd and small tailgate.  With that said, there is waaaay less people in the M70 lot than I though there would be. lol.  GO GUINS!!!  And keep Pete on the helmet!!!

--- End quote ---

Nobody is interested in watching a team that doesn’t belong in the playoffs play a glorified Division III team.

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't have got over 5k tonite no matter who we played imho.

jcrum918@gmail.com:
Great game.  Wonderful product on the field. Alot of talent on this team.  Davidson, Oliver, King all played a strong game.  D played well overall also.  Go Guins

YsuPride:
Attendance was not good at any FCS playoff games including NDSU with barely over 7k in the building.  Poor Attendance all over the FCS.  Pathetic.    At least we got the win and fans were into it.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Buddy on November 25, 2023, 05:41:47 PM ---Our defense is just pathetic

--- End quote ---

They only gave up 74 yards rushing and 74 yards passing and one score.  Did they jump offsides and extend a drive for Duquesne?  Yes.  Did the offense help them by possessing the ball? Yes.

How is that so different from Tressel's teams that had an OL that controlled the games and had "championship drives" ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version