YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NCAA Playoffs Week 1: Duquesne at YSU Saturday 11/25 at 5pm

<< < (12/19) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on November 25, 2023, 11:25:21 AM ---I agree with all the complaints. But this is not the time to focus on anything except the football game. We know that the media has access to this site. I propose that in January we start a campaign to embarrass the athletic department to resolve the issue of senior parking.

The Duquesne quarterback is listed on their roster at 6' even. We should treat him like we did our friend Baker from SIU. His lack of height undoubtedly contributed significantly to his 18 interceptions.

I hope that the team is more focused today than many of us appear to be. It helps that this is Phillips first playoff game, and the first for all the players on the roster. It also helps that the Duquesne game last year was competitive. Of course Davidson was still on the bench and we were then a one-dimensional offense. Looking at how many points Duquesne gave up against weak opposition, it is hard to see how they stop us...unless we self-destruct.

--- End quote ---

We should beat them by 3 touchdowns.

guinpen:
Focus on the game folks, if you have issues with something find some like minded people and meet with them.

So now back to the game!

YSU FAN#34:
I figured today would be a small crowd and small tailgate.  With that said, there is waaaay less people in the M70 lot than I though there would be. lol.  GO GUINS!!!  And keep Pete on the helmet!!!

Joe Bernastat:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 25, 2023, 01:40:07 PM ---I figured today would be a small crowd and small tailgate.  With that said, there is waaaay less people in the M70 lot than I though there would be. lol.  GO GUINS!!!  And keep Pete on the helmet!!!

--- End quote ---

Nobody is interested in watching a team that doesn’t belong in the playoffs play a glorified Division III team.

Buddy:
Our defense is just pathetic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version