YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NCAA Playoffs Week 1: Duquesne at YSU Saturday 11/25 at 5pm

<< < (10/19) > >>

Wick250:

--- Quote from: Double ET on November 23, 2023, 08:51:04 AM ---Because many students are not on campus due to Thanksgiving holidays, as in the past, we will have problems getting a big crowd for this game (except in the 90’s). 8-10 k is probably a more realistic expectation.

I was pleasantly surprised that they gave out Senior Citizens discount ($10 for age of 62+) for reserved seats. I don’t remember ever getting senior discount in any previous playoff games (I qualified for the last 14 years !). I believe this is the first time. Anyone remembers differently?

Go Penguins.

--- End quote ---

In the first years after the stadium opened, we did offer senior discounts. I don't remember when that practice stopped. I hope that the senior sale is so impressive that the athletic department resumes the discounts for next season. We have an old fan base, and entertainment spending is difficult for those seniors that happen to be on low, fixed incomes.

Cimo7:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 22, 2023, 11:50:30 AM ---To anyone with influence reading ... For Saturday and all home games

Blacks Pants
Red Jersey's
Traditional "Y" helmet (no bird).

--- End quote ---

Nooooo the Pete helmet needs to be here to stay. I’ll never understand the hate. It’s one of the best helmets in the NCAA

go guins:

--- Quote from: Cimo7 on November 20, 2023, 08:52:52 AM ---I like our chances to win the first two games to get to SDSU

--- End quote ---
Agreed. We aren't going to beat SDSU.  They beat us worse than the Buckeyes did, but it would be good if we could make it respectable at least. A couple wins would be great. We have a ton of returning starters and the experience would be great.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Cimo7 on November 24, 2023, 09:21:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 22, 2023, 11:50:30 AM ---To anyone with influence reading ... For Saturday and all home games

Blacks Pants
Red Jersey's
Traditional "Y" helmet (no bird).

--- End quote ---

Nooooo the Pete helmet needs to be here to stay. I’ll never understand the hate. It’s one of the best helmets in the NCAA

--- End quote ---
I agree. Pete should stay! 

penguinpower:
I have to disagree on the helmets.  The Pete helmet is obnoxious.  I absolutely hate it.  I only support the traditional helmet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version