YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Playoffs if we win this week @ Murray State?

(1/6) > >>

penguinpower:
Brian McLaughlin of Hero Sports/Fan Buzz has us in with a win.

https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/group-of-5/fcs-playoffs-projection-week-11/

Dmorton:
I dont think so!  This clown has us in over UNI if they lose!

Dmorton:
My apologizes, I was wrong on that!   But I still believe YSU does not get in, hope I am wrong!  Tp me it looks like SDS, SD,  UNI, ND, and NDS!

guinpen:
Old subject that has been beat to death on this board, but at least 3 auto bids on this guys list that are a joke to be in the playoffs.

Get humans out of the process along with autobids.

Wick250:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on November 15, 2023, 08:02:17 PM ---My apologizes, I was wrong on that!   But I still believe YSU does not get in, hope I am wrong!  Tp me it looks like SDS, SD,  UNI, ND, and NDS!

--- End quote ---

NDSU looked very good last week and UNI looked terrible. I expect NDSU to beat UNI. A 6-5 UNI team, with one very bad loss (Missouri State) and another shaky loss (Weber State at home) won't get in. Of course that does not mean that we will.

Also, watch the Illinois State at North Dakota game. Neither team plays much defense. If they don't have the dome disease like we do, Illinois State just might win that game, which would be extremely helpful for us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version