YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Murray State Game Week

<< < (2/5) > >>

No. 1 Tailgater:
YO completely agree. There is a good chance to get in. You put your best team on the field and play your best game in KY.  Others in out conference play each other and there will be losses. We will see next Sunday.

Dmorton:
I thought he did well, other than yesterday!

InTheYo:

--- Quote from: ysu1982 on November 12, 2023, 08:35:59 AM ---Against Murray State YSU should play Brungard at QB. We need to find out if he is the QB for next year or do we have to go the transfer portal. I know one game will not answer the question, but it is a start. I know it is unfair to Davidson and the other seniors might not like it, but it should be done. Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Not only would it be unfair to Davidson and the seniors, but for this entire fan base. You still have a true path to the playoffs, although yesterday put a bit of a damper on that path, so you must put your best players out there to give us the absolute best chance of winning.

The QB issue can be addressed in the offseason.

guinpen:
Like any other game you start your best and play to win. Mitch is the best qb at this point. The other qbs, can get their playing time at the end of a blowout win by us.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 12, 2023, 09:18:43 AM ---Yes ET. What do you think about #10? What has happened to him the last few games? Maybe a hidden injury? Or has #1 improved that much?

--- End quote ---
Honestly, I thought the coaches felt that they are obligated to put in #1 since he has been around for so many years without much playing time.
In their minds, it is projected not a big drop off between the two. However, I totally disagree. If you watch them run, #10 has the ability to change directions quickly and find the opening and On the other hand, #1 would to run at the predetermined hole without the ability or the vision to change directions. 

Since #10 only got to run on every other series, he lost the continuity and the feel of the game. His output has hence decreased.

I could be wrong…..
but since you posted the questions….

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version