YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ysu vs Michigan

<< < (3/3)

YoungstownCity1796:
Michigan was the better team but this was an embarrassing performance for the program.

New lineups need time to gel but given the talent of and hype surrounding this squad, these first two performances are troubling.

Dayton is the next real test. If that game isn't competitive, it could be a long season.

12-15 wins at best and probably a 1st or 2nd round bounce from the conference tournament.

mudclods:
YSU looks like a team with a bunch of players that have never played together, oh wait...

I guess this is the pros and cons of the portal.  It's been good to YSU the last 2 years, but I'm not sure there's ever been a YSU team with this little amount of returning players?  We were told the Spain trip and the 2 scrimmages were promising, but these first 2 games have been painful scoring only 62 both games.  I know they were against 2 really good teams, but it's hard been hard to find much positives.

YSU just looks disjoined.  Someone needs to step up and become a leader.  I really thought Rush was the guy, but he's in a real slump.  He's shooting 27% from the field and just 1-10 from 3, avg 8 points.  Overall YSU is a horrific 19.6% from 3.  Langdon has been one of the few bright spots.  I do like what I've seen from Dynes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version