YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU Hosts #1 South Dakota State

<< < (10/15) > >>

YSUGO:
Power we got handled on Senior day and shut out.  We are more than 4 players away from being at upper tier level in our conference.
Issues next year?  Whose. Our QB?  We need playmakers on both sides of the ball, The defense is as bad or worse when Wolford was here. 

Next year will be another rebuild.  I heard a comment that we only had 1 transfer last year lowest in league.  Which in our league transfers are important

Don’t get me on the dumb play calling when Brungard was in even a toddler knew he was running. 

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on November 11, 2023, 02:26:46 PM ---Epic fail from coaches, team, fans, athletic Department, marketing of this game. 
Season is done.  SD did what the wanted and even disrespected us by doing the Penguin dance on us

Dollar General budget, gives you this product. Offense has no explosive players other than Oliver, average Rb’s and a system QB.  Defense what Defense.

We will never be an upper tier team in this conference.  Ever. 

How long are we going to stay in a conference that has literally blew up this program and other than a lucky catch  has done nothing but be everyone’s homecoming game. 

Just upset sorry

--- End quote ---

Spot on!! So disgusted!!  Been around this program for 40 years and can’t take it anymore. Lucky to have 500 season ticket holders next year. So disgusted!!

guinpen:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 11, 2023, 06:22:13 PM ---quote author=ytownchief22 link=topic=22356.msg117702#msg117702 date=1699731840]
LOL, you fools actually thought this team had a chance in this game with this weenie small time coaching staff??? These losers should be coaching D2. But hey, be glad those donor checks are still coming in since they hand picked a high school principal as head coach. They will not make the playoffs and the program is going nowhere under this loser.

--- End quote ---

For all of the Phillips haters out there, you know nothing about what he's down and what he's doing.  As I have stated earlier, we are missing 2 players on defense and 2 on offense that would be game changers.  But as I've stated many times, we have a ton of youth on the team.  They played a team with a ton of 6th year seniors due to the plandemic.  That is the standard. 

I didn't expect to win but I expected a more competitive game
[/quote]

I do not get the anti Phillips stuff, we are not where we want to be yet but are getting closer.

peteonastick:
I think I’m done!! Can’t take it anymore!!!

penguinpower:
We need 2 on the DL and 2 on the OL.  That's it.  And a QB next year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version