YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State Week

<< < (11/13) > >>

YsuPride:
Most programs that hire a new coach are good after 3 years.  Time to start thinking about how irrelevant we are when it comes time to get a playoff spot.  Only SDSU is the next game we won't be favored in.  No hiccups against the others but with our d I really cannot see us blowing anyone out rest of season.   We typically struggle against MSU.  Remember last time we lost to them knocking us out of playoffs.   Remember.

InTheYo:
We played two seasons in 2021. The conference-only spring season and then the full fall season. Add in 2022 and now 2023, this is the 4th season for Phillips.

Big win by YSU yesterday. This league is deep and tough. UND getting shut out by UNI and USD (and UNI for that matter) struggling vs INSU proves that point. Yes we will be favored in 3 of last 4, but we better bring our "A" game each week or else one of these teams can upset you.

YsuPride:
IntheYo makes alot of sense. 

jcrum918@gmail.com:
I agree with in the yo.  Keep making progress and we will be fine. Very important win today.  Realistically our d did not play well by any means this week however ISU is very good and #2 played phenomenal.  Many of his catches were well defended and he made great plays.  He was a playmaker In this game.   We need to take care of business now and we will have a good shot at playoffs.  Let get out to Stambaugh and support the guins.  Go guins.

guinpen:
Fan turnout sucks big-time. I have heard all the excuses, team deserves better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version