YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota Week

<< < (20/21) > >>

jcrum918@gmail.com:
Btw,  I am a big Tressel fan. I believe Tressel himself would tell you what I mentioned about talent.  He's a great couch and a better person.  Reasonable, patient. He loved his boys. Same thing as president.  Not a huge OSU fan either.  I'm not sure why anyone In Youngstown would view an OSU game as more important or more fun than a ysu game for someone from Youngstown not Columbus.  Go guins

Cimo7:

--- Quote from: jcrum918@gmail.com on October 16, 2023, 11:34:16 AM ---Btw,  I am a big Tressel fan. I believe Tressel himself would tell you what I mentioned about talent.  He's a great couch and a better person.  Reasonable, patient. He loved his boys. Same thing as president.  Not a huge OSU fan either.  I'm not sure why anyone In Youngstown would view an OSU game as more important or more fun than a ysu game for someone from Youngstown not Columbus.  Go guins

--- End quote ---

2016 graduate here. Couldnt agree more. Had a campus job as a trashman while going to school. Tress stopped and spoke to us and had normal conversations multiple times. Can also remember when he spoke (along with other candidates) before becoming pres. Only one of them not to speak from podium but down on the floor amongst us. Not above. Also agree on the OSU - YSU comment. Those from Youngstown and have ties to YSU should care more about YSU than OSU. Never understood that.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: jcrum918@gmail.com on October 16, 2023, 11:25:19 AM ---I agree almost 100 percent with powers last point. I have been following for a long time but new to posting.  Well said. Btw check out Youngstown penguin podcast if you haven't already.  Go guins

--- End quote ---

Where can we find the podcast?

jcrum918@gmail.com:
Search Youngstown Penguin Podcast on Spotify. They Also have a page to follow on Instagram. They do a nice job. They post a new podcast every Tuesday.  Kurt Hess and Dan Kopp amoung others are on it.

IAA Fan:
Okay guys. Time to cut out the commercials. We want to help everyone YSU that we can, but too many posts give people the wrong idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version