YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SIU Week

<< < (8/13) > >>

YsuPride:
I hope we don't let this win get to our heads.  We have a team in South Dakota at their place next week. They are on a roll.   We have trouble in domes.

YSUGO:
SIU was so not a top 5 team.  As soon as they lined up against us especially on D they looked small.  They made no adjustments on offense.  Good Win but means nothing if we keep loosing to the Dakotas.

Wick250:
Southern Illinois was playing without their top running back and top receiver, but that hardly mattered as we dominated their o-line. If Baker were less mobile and elusive, we would have had at least a dozen sacks.

I agree with Pride. We better keep our focus. Every game in this league is a struggle. Heck, UNI almost lost to Indiana State yesterday. We have turned in some terrible performances in the South Dakota gym. And that against a team that we blow out in Youngstown nearly every time.

guinpen:
Did not see any interviews, did DP comment on why he decided to keep the 3 points on the board?

go guins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on October 01, 2023, 02:17:22 PM ---Yo, I admire your enthusiasm and your optimism. But our pass defense is garbage, worse even than last season. We can't compete with any quality team in the MVFC

--- End quote ---
Want any of this post retracted? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version