YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UNI Week

<< < (2/9) > >>

penguinpower:
Check this out.  Their reporters don't seem concerned about us.  Farley comes out and says late in the interview that YSU looks like the old teams, big, physical and athletic.  He said we look like an MVFC team and we're ranked because of our personnel. That's about as far as he goes.  Sounds like their secondary is inexperienced.

https://unipanthers.com/watch/?Archive=5755&type=Archive

The YO Show:
I am hoping for a good showing on the part of the penguins! 27 hours till gametime!

goodnews:
All do respect, why would the announcers be concerned?  We've done nothing to scare any opponent.  Not to mention our abysmal record in that building.

YsuPride:
2pm is kick.  Lets see how we go after this very important league game.   Win and we have a chance for 3rd in conference as most good league teams we have at home this year including SDSU.  1st we have to beat UNI on the road for a chance for any type of upper league finish or playoffs.   I believe we can beat them.   Thoughts????

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on September 30, 2023, 08:12:49 AM ---2pm is kick.  Lets see how we go after this very important league game.   Win and we have a chance for 3rd in conference as most good league teams we have at home this year including SDSU.  1st we have to beat UNI on the road for a chance for any type of upper league finish or playoffs.   I believe we can beat them.   Thoughts????

--- End quote ---
Run #10 to setup the passes. Put pressure on their QB so he does not have time to explore our pass defense. If we play like the second half agonist Ohio State (only giving up 7 points in the 2nd half) and eliminate the silly penalties, we should be able to win.
I assume all you guys know that I am stating the obvious…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version