YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UNI Week

<< < (7/9) > >>

goodnews:
Like I said you won't know what type of team we have until after UNI game. Same Old, Same Old. 

YSU FAN#34:
Any QB’s on here? Please explain how, at this level,QB1 stares down receivers (from the snap)and expects to complete passes?  Just so sooo bad.  Also, how many years in a row are we into now, that the secondary just gets lit up every game?  It’s embarrassing. RMU made the D look silly.  Hahahahhaha.  Is that skill problems or coaching problems.  Or both?  I’d bounce the DC before OC although OC is right behinds.  It’s so funny at this point.  Step or two back today, imo. Here’s more also, running game is blah at best.   

ucfpengbuck:
The program needs to win these type of games on the road to show they have arrived.   I think we have a good team but not a championship team.

No participation trophies.
No moral victories.

Still think despite the tough loss that the program is going in the right direction.  I know a lot of us are emotional after a loss but lots of football to play still.

Need #10 to get 17 to 20 carries a game.

Buddy:
Score 41 points and lose.  Unreal

Wick250:
This is the fourth consecutive failed head coach after the departure of Tressel. Wonderful. Ending the season again before we reach October. That second quarterback sneak was the WORST play call in the history of YSU football.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version